Prep Time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 45 minutes
3⁄4 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
3⁄4 cup caster sugar
3 eggs, room temperature
1⁄4 cup Bio Greek Yogurt
1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
1 cup less 2 tablespoon all-purpose baking flour 3⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
1⁄2 teaspoon salt
3⁄4 cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon Jacobs Gold Instant Coffee
1⁄2 cup Bio whipping cream
1 cup dark chocolate chips Toblerone chocolate
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius and grease a loaf tin with butter.
- Cream the butter and sugar together until light and fluffy. Add the eggs,one at a time whilst beating followed by the Greek yogurt and apple cidervinegar.
- Combine the flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder and coffee together.Add to butter mixture and whisk to combine. Pour into loaf tin and bakefor 45 – 50 minutes until cooked through. Cool on a rack.
- For the glaze, heat whipping cream and chocolate chips in the microwavein 10 second intervals whilst stirring in between until melted. This should take about 3 – 4 intervals depending on your microwave. Allow to sit for 5 – 10 minutes.
- Pour glaze over cooled loaf, add Toblerone pieces and enjoy!