February is one of our all-time favourite months of the year. It grants us an opportunity to take a deeper look on what love is and what it means to us. For #TeamBio this particular one was a quite memorable one for us as we had a chance to interact and celebrate a few Bio moms. One of our most beautiful experiences to date!
Mitch Albom wrote, “When you look into your mother’s eyes, you know that is the purest love you can find on this earth”. And yes, we agree! In #MyBioStory series, the Bio moms let us in on how they extend that love to their young ones and their families. What we noted was that a solid love for Bio love begun during the weening stage for all the moms. How they described the Bio products; subtle on the gut, versatile, consistent, thick, smooth, and creamy😊
Our take home was:
- A mother’s love is etched on her heart and she only want the best for the superheroes in her life.
- A mother’s love deeply cares for the future of her young ones and neither do we.
- A mother’s love has a sustaining force for her family, knows no price or limit.
- A mother’s love has an angelic protection and the courage of a warrior.
- A mother’s love for her child is unconditional and is like nothing else in this world.
To sum it all, we loved the idea of how moms have a way of creating family tradition through recipes. Such moments offer a time for connection and heart-warming bonding moments that we cherish for years to come.
As a whole, the Bio family deserve some love. If you had a Bio wishlist, what would be on it? Do let us know and who knows we might make it happen for you.
For the full videos please see our social media handles; Bio Food Products Ltd (FB) and @biofoodproducts (IG)